When using a carton printing machine, it may appear that the printed product is discolored after a period of time. Regarding this situation, a wide range of printing press users often have no way to start, and it takes a lot of time and money to repair this. Situation, in response to this situation.
1. First of all, we should check whether the layout of our printed matter is reasonable. For example, put a picture with a relatively large amount of ink in the trailing position. This layout design is definitely not conducive to our printing of high-quality printed matter.
We should put them in the gripping position, which is conducive to gripping the control of the paper, and it is easier to print prints that do not change color. After finishing these, our prints may be able to deal with the discoloration problem, of course, there are also some that cannot be handled. If we do our best, our printed matter still changes color and tell the company to repair it so that the problem can be dealt with quickly.
2. After we have eliminated the problem of the film, we should check whether the ink circuit system is showing problems. To check the ink circuit system, we can use a very simple method. First, we use car wash water (add water) to completely clean the ink circuit and park the car. Later, we should check whether there are white crystalline particles in the ink path. If we find that there is such a substance, then the discoloration may be the partial discoloration of the printed matter caused by the crystalline substance piled in the ink. This discoloration is often more manifested. Part of the product brush product has a color cast.
After the car was washed, we did not find these crystalline substances. We started the printing machine from the beginning and printed ink to each ink roller. After the ink was printed, we closed the ink roller and the water roller to check whether the pressure reached the specification. If not, I propose to adjust all the ink roller pressure from the beginning, and it has reached a better condition.
3. After doing this, we can try printing. We’d better choose better coated paper for trial printing during the trial printing to prevent paper problems from affecting us. Regarding thin paper, we should open the air volume as small as possible on the imprint, and we should increase it appropriately for thick paper. If the discoloration of the printed matter has already appeared, we should not start with the conclusion of the problem of the printing press itself.
We should first look for the cause on the periphery of the printing press. We should first use a magnifying glass to observe the dots on the printing plate to see if it is deformed by the dots that have been displayed. If it is found that the deformation of the dots has been shown on the printing plate, then we The film should be checked to eliminate problems at the time of filming.
4. Check the status of the paper under the paper, which includes the adjustment of the paper wind, the flatness of the paper in the front gauge, the cooperation between the paper and the pressure plate, the running status of the paper conveying belt, and so on. After there is no problem with the ink path system, let’s check the condition of the water path, adjust the pressure between the water roller, metering roller, water fountain roller, and water channel roller, especially adjust the pressure of the middle roller. It is best not to use the middle water roller in the printing process under the conditions of the above conditions.
5. If the discoloration problem is still not solved by the heat after all these are done, then we may have to consider the problem of the teeth. We should clean the dental pads, and it is best to remove the springs for cleaning. Some of our manufacturers’ leading machines I only know that cleaning dental pads, but I don’t know that cleaning dental slices is actually wrong.