The specification of honeycomb carton is light, cheap, high strength, recyclable and other characteristics, so it is very popular in the market. It belongs to a new type of green packaging that saves resources and protects the environment. So many times it has replaced the wooden box, which is good for environmental protection.
What is honeycomb carton
(1) Lightweight, less materials, and low cost. Compared with other various sheet structures, the honeycomb sandwich structure has a large strength/mass ratio, so the performance/price ratio of its finished products is good, which is the key to the success of the honeycomb carton.
(2) High strength, smooth surface, not easy to deform. The honeycomb sandwich structure is approximately isotropic, has good structural stability, and is not easy to deform. Its outstanding compressive resistance and bending resistance are important characteristics required by box packaging materials.
(3) Good impact resistance and cushioning. The customized honeycomb carton is made of flexible paper core and facial paper, which has good toughness and resilience. The unique honeycomb sandwich structure provides excellent cushioning performance and has higher energy absorption per unit volume among all cushioning materials. Value, high-thickness honeycomb cartons can replace the EPS plastic foam cushions that are already widely used.
(4) Sound absorption and heat insulation. The interior of the honeycomb sandwich structure is a closed chamber filled with air, so it has good sound insulation and heat preservation performance.
(5) No pollution, in line with modern environmental protection trends. The honeycomb carton is all made of recyclable paper, which can be recycled 100% after use.
Back To List